7 Mar 2016

Fabscraps Design Team Call

 
Hi scrappy friends!
 
Fabscraps is having a design team call!!
 
I have to say that it has been an honour and a privilege for me to be on this Design Team.  If I'm completely honest, when I entered last year, I really didn't think I would be selected; I had absolutely no confidence in my work and capabilities.  Needless to say I was absolutely thrilled to have been selected and floated around on cloud 9 for DAYS afterwards!
 
Fabscraps range of products has been amazing to work with - from the papers to the chippies to the FABULOUS carders pack, which includes die cuts made to fit on the chippies.  That in itself is such an exciting and unique thing for me, personally.
 
For more information on Fabscraps and a peak into their ranges, head on over to their site here and then check out their blog here for inspiration from my fellow design team members - this includes all our tutorials too.  Be sure to also check out their Facebook page!
 
Did you know that Fabscraps also includes fabric for quilting, etc?  Seriously, how fabulous is that??
 
I got to work with ranges C75 through to C84 during my term; and I still have a full kit of C83, which I'm going to start working on today ... and I can't WAIT to share my projects with you!!
 
Being on this team has afforded me the privilege to have two of my Fabscraps projects feature in a local South African scrapping magazine and it has also given me a lot more exposure right here on this blog; particularly for the work I've done on ranges C82 and C84.  I've seen my blog post hits count SKY rocket!!  My fellow DT members are INCREDIBLY talented (not to mention warm, friendly and encouraging!) and I sit in awe as I stare at their work - the pieces that come forward from everyone is so diverse and it's just so amazing that even though we all receive exactly the same kit, the work is TOTALLY different!!
 
I have already reapplied to stay on the team and I hope I get selected again, I really do - pleasepleaseplease hold thumbs for me!
 
So go on - if you are as excited about this DT as I am, you have just TEN DAYS LEFT to send your information through!!
 
GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment