9 Mar 2016

Cube Photo Box for Fabscraps

Hello there.
 
This morning I finished off my first project using Fabscraps C83 Kaleidoscope range. 
 
This was by far the MOST difficult project I have done since my husband died - looking at the photograph I've used, you will see why.  This is a little something that I would love my daughter to look back on with love and just treasure one day.  Daddy's little girl...
 
Here is what I made, using a very sturdy little box I'd received as a gift with a candle inside.  A friend of mine on FB had tagged me to a similar box a few weeks back and the idea had stuck in my head...
 













 
I hand painted the chippie flower - using white acrylic paint and a purple water colour pencil; finishing touches around the white edge of the flower were done with purple Spectrum Noir pencil.  After I added the spot of microbeads and gold glitter to the centre, I topped off with a good coat of Glossy Accents to seal it off.






1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful memory box for little Bluebird to cherish ♥

    ReplyDelete