11 Feb 2016

Remember When

I am SUPREMELY excited to share my latest canvas with you, using the Fabscraps C84 Vintage Elegance Range.
 
I love being on this DT and I am like a kid in a candy store when my kits arrive at my door!
 
When I saw this range, in particular, I knew that I HAD to create projects which include all the old black and white photographs which I inherited (pinched!) from my mom.  This canvas is about 90% plus Fabscraps elements.
 
I came across this photograph of mom recently.  I think it's the MOST beautiful photograph of her and I am incredibly proud to share this piece with you.
 
There is no tutorial or additional detail in this post, but *IF* this project makes it onto the Fabscraps Blog, I will share it immediately!
 
Here we go....
 

And some close up shots.






















1 comment: