27 Feb 2016

Moments With You

Hey there,
 
Today I'm sharing my single page LO for CSI's latest case - number 192.  It's a really lovely, earthy palette; I thoroughly enjoyed working with.
 
I've said it before and I'll probably say it over and over again.. it really is such a thrill and pleasure and joy and privilege for me to be on any design team where my work is showcased amongst SO much talent.
 
Here is the case you need to solve:
 
 
 
And here is how I solved this case:
 

Scheme : all there
Evidence : newspaper/text pattern, heart, distressing, metal
Testimony : prompt idea - 'what daily event transforms your world?'
 
 
Journaling.
Though what I'm about to write about may not be deemed as an 'event' per se, parts of it are huge milestones in my daughters' life and they affect me directly, so I like to see them as events.
Every day, every new moment, every new word, every new memory, every new growth spurt / phase - all of these with my precious child, changes my world somehow.  In so many ways.
Many people have said to me that I should not wish her dependency on me away; that I will miss the fact that she relies on me to do everything.
While I do think that there is some truth in this, I've turned those thoughts around onto it's head; because now, seeing my child grow, gain independence and start to come into her own - DAILY - is something that I'm incredibly excited about and in total awe of.
Every day, she discovers a little more about herself and her own capabilities and with those, her confidence is boosted - it's very, very exciting to witness and be a part of - and I make sure that I praise her to pieces; and of course, I voice my fierce pride in her.
Watching a child grow - physically and mentally - is such a blessing.
 
Here are some close up shots:







 


No comments:

Post a Comment