18 Jan 2016

Best Friends Laugh Often

Hello fellow artists!
 
It's been two months since my last post and just over a month since I have ventured into my studio to do what feeds my soul - SCRAP!  I'm embarrassed to say the least, that I have fallen so behind on all of my DT duties - but it could not be helped.  My child has been on holiday for a little over a month and in a bid to keep us both sane, I had plans for practically every day of the holiday!  Hence my absence...
 
So.  Today I am sharing my very first project for this year - the lovely sketch challenge over at Let's Scrap!
 
 
I'll be honest, this took me a few tries to complete; not because I struggled with the sketch, but because I "forgot" how to scrap!  My mojo seems to have been on holiday too!  Nonetheless, I finally completed the LO and here is what I did.
 









No comments:

Post a Comment