5 Sep 2015

Soul Food

Hello!
 
Today I'm sharing my take on Color Stories Inspiration Case 175.  It's a gorgeous one and I must say that the DT did an absolutely amazing job with their takes on this case!  It's an absolute feast for the eyes - go check it out!  There is also a stunner of a sketch by the incredibly talented Em.
 
 
Here is how I solved this case:
 

 
Scheme : all there
Evidence : polka dots, grid, flowers, leaves/stems
Testimony : Prompt Idea - My three favourite quotes
 
Though these may not be deemed to be "quotes" per se, these three sayings mean a lot to me - I have them printed up and framed in my home as a daily reminder that although life can knock you down to the ground, there is always something to be thankful for and there is always some way where you could inspire someone else or simply just BE there for someone else.  Being there for someone in their own times of trouble - especially on a level you can relate to - is a priceless gift.
 
Some close ups of my piece.











1 comment:

  1. This is AMAZING!!! LOVE the colors - especially love how you did the edge!!

    ReplyDelete