1 Sep 2015

Love Today

Greetings all!
 
Today I'm very excited, elated, happy and stoked to announce that I am fortunate enough to remain on the Let's Scrap Design Team for another term!  I feel so blessed to have had this opportunity extended to me!
 
 
Here is the latest sketch and I must say that I loved it the instant I saw it.
 
 
And here is the LO I did based on the sketch

 
I thought that, with all the options for adding photographs, it would be a great way to showcase some of the photographs taken at Isabella's birthday party.  I love love love this challenge!
 
Here are some close ups.

















3 comments:

  1. This layout is amazing! I love your style Lisa Marie! :) All the little details and embellishments are a perfect pairing for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous page!! LOVE the colors and the use of those paper straws!!! Congrats to you on another term. Can't wait to see what you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful beautiful pages. Love the colors, the straws the stitching and so many other amazing little details. Glad to continue on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete