15 Aug 2015

BEARY69

 
Today I'm sharing my take on two separate challenges.  The first is Challenge 173 over at Color Stories Inspiration.  It's a gorgeous challenge and I really enjoyed solving the case.  Please come play along with us!
 
 
 
Here is how I solved this case.
 

 
Scheme : all there
Evidence : checks, slant something, distressing
Testimony : I used the FMS prompt "Orange"
 
I've done many things to help keep Travers' memory alive and things as a form of "devotion".  I keep a blog to document my journey.  I've had several tattoo's done, significant to him.  And I have put some personalised plates on my gorgeous orange Ecosport (though, oddly, the colour is called Mars Red!!??).  I went with BEARY69 because I always, always called him Beary and 69 was the year that he was born.  I love my plates.  The day they were finally installed for me was an unexpectedly intensely emotional one because I was carrying and sharing something so deeply personal, publicly.
 
Here are some close up shots.







1 comment:

  1. You always rock these challenges!! That page is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete