14 Jul 2015

You Shine

Life has been really busy for me this week (yes, it's only Tuesday) and it's not going to let up until Isabella's birthday party is done and dusted on Saturday!!  So much to still do, plan, create......
 
That aside, I'm in a horrid emotional state... I'll not bore you with those details.
 
So.  Without further ado, here is my take on the latest gorgeous challenge over at Color Stories Inspiration.  I'm still so very thrilled to be on their DT!  It is a long standing dream come true...
 
 
Here is how I solved the case:



Scheme : all there
Evidence : triangles, windows, flair, stars, metal
Testimony : from Friday Four Fill In Fun "hearing_____makes me______
 
Bluebird.  Hearing your laughter makes me fly.  The sound as it bubbles from the very depth of your belly and out of your precious mouth is absolutely euphoric to my ears.  Not to mention totally contagious!!  I love to make you  laugh, just so that I can hear it and let it help lift my spirits; make me feel at peace and know that despite the stresses that comes with being an adult, there is always something to laugh about. I do not know where I would be without you.
 
Here are some close ups:













3 comments:

  1. Your layout is so pretty - wonderful colors and design. And, I loved your fill-in-the-blanks paragraph - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page!! Love the stitching and details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant lay out! I love the stitching and the colors.

    ReplyDelete