5 Jul 2015

Our Orb

Hi!
 
Been such a busy week for me, this past one!  It's such a relief that everything has returned to normal this week - that said, I'm crazy busy again!  So much on the go..
 
Anyway!
 
Today I'm sharing my take on the gorgeous new challenge at CSI, which includes a stunning sketch by my precious Em. Go take a look at the gorgeous inspiration of the other DT and guest designers - this really is a stunning batch!
 
 
Here is how I solved the case:
 

 
Scheme : all there
Evidence : chalk, stamps, loops, diamond shapes, pearls
Testimony : IW light, journaling on the back
I've often seen how angels appear as orbs in photographs, so when you and I had our Mother-Daughter photoshoot earlier this year, I so hoped that your daddy would show his presence with us in some way or form.
Aside from all the feathers we saw on the actual day, I was so very happy to see an orb in a few of the photographs once I had received them.  I knew that daddy would be right there with us - and this confirmed it for me.
While some might say it was merely a trick of the light - I stand firm that it was daddy. Right there, watching over us and smiling along with us.
 
Close-ups!






 


No comments:

Post a Comment