16 Jul 2015

Hilarious Ridiculous

Hi!
 
Today I'd like to share with you, my take on the latest sketch at Let's Scrap!
 
 
It's such a great sketch!  Here is what I did with it:
 
 

 
And now for some closeups!!!


 
I used all different forms of stars!  Wood, chippies, stickers.  I wanted them to stand out more, so I stitched around the odd one.


 
For the white corrugated pieces on my whole page, I coloured the edges with Gelato's and then smudged them to create a shading effect.  The chippie stars were all misted and then I used my Glossy Accents on some of them to enhance them.


 
The title chippie was painted first in white craft paint, then misted and then randomly embossed using UTEE.  I stitched underneath to make them stand out.






1 comment:

  1. Your little girl is such a ham. I love seeing your layouts and pics of her. What a cool looking title and love the stars too.

    ReplyDelete