17 Jun 2015

Nature

Hi fellow scrappers!
 
Today I am sharing my take on the latest sketch at Let's Scrap - it's a wonderful sketch (yet again!) - so dig into your stash of goodies and pics and join us, won't you?  You have until month end to enter your work.
 
 
 
Here is my take on the sketch.
 
 
This is going to sound ridiculous what with me having literally thousands of images to work with, but I always battle to choose what I want to scrap!!  This time I went with Isabella's love of the outdoors - I love this set of pics.
 
The journaling on the back reads:
 
Come Spring and Summer and you are mostly outside.  It's an absolute joy, because it makes you so happy to explore the garden - and it is way better than sitting in front of the TV, which you spend way too much time doing in Winter!
More often than not, you and Picasso are up to no good, but in these shots, you relished in, quite simply, rolling on the lawn and playing around on your new little toy slide.  I just wish that these photographs could have caught your chatter and your giggles!
 
Here are some close up shots.  Yes ... I think that hand stitching has kind of become my trademark....
 





3 comments:

  1. Love the stitching and the chipboard- perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout with great pics and papers. . I love the combo of the large pic with the smaller ones. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout. Love the stitching on your layouts. Do you hand stitch the layouts? They are so neat and perfect.

    ReplyDelete