14 Jun 2015

Little Me

Hey,
 
Today I am sharing my LO challenge number 167 over at CSI.  It's a delicious pastel ice cream palette, so why not head on over and play along with us!
 
 
 
Here is my piece.
 

 
Scheme : all there
Evidence : circles, bird, clouds, key
Testimony : prompt from Frida 5 - how cute were you as a baby; journalling on the back
 
I like to think I was a pretty cute baby; a chuckling little cherub. 
I was a chubby little thing and mom used to call me her little Buddha because I had quite a tummy on me.  I had masses of thick and dark curly locks and enormous chocolate brown eyes. 
I had the most voluptuous, soft and gushy little body.  Roly poly thighs and pudding cheeks, which were often quite rosy.
My personality was friendly and happy for the most part, though mom does like to point out to me that I was much a happier being cuddled by a man than by a woman!
I don't think I'm ever going to live that one down.....
 

 
Here are some close ups:





 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! LOVE the colors and the design!!

    ReplyDelete