22 May 2015

This Matters

Hi friends!
 
 
I'm completely in love with the palette of the latest case at CSI Color Stories Inspiration! Check it out and please play along!!
 
 
Isn't it gorgeous!?  Here is what I did with it this past week.
 

Scheme : All there
Evidence : stripes, polka dots, polaroid frames, pen work
Testimony : IW connect
 
Journalling on the back:
Over the past 3 weeks I've been able to 'disconnect' from who I was for the past 19 years and start connecting to and plugging into who I am gradually becoming.  It has been an epiphany of epic proportions and I am embracing it with my entire being.
Good things have happened; really good things that have drastically altered my mindset.  I'm in an incredibly happy, healing, peaceful state of mind and it is absolutely fantastic to have such an immense feeling of both freedom and elation.
It came as a surprise to me (a HUGE one) that I would get here not even six months after losing my beloved husband.  It really just goes to show how one positive event can change everything in a blink of an eye. 
Best of all, I know that Travers has my back through all the recent decisions I've made and changes I have gone through.  Truly, I feel as if I have metamorphosized. 
I am Butterfly.
 
Here are some close up shots.


I kept this piece completely simple and straightforward.


 
Thanks for popping in!


1 comment:

  1. Such a simple but eye catching design. So happy that you are getting to a place of healing xx

    ReplyDelete