6 May 2015

She is my HEART

Hey,
 
My life seems to have run way, way ahead of me and I'm battling to catch up to many, many things I currently have on my plate.
 
I'll get there. In good time, I'll get there!!
 
Today I am (finally!) sharing with you, my take as DT on the current collaboration case over at CSI: Color Stories Inspiration.  The scheme is just divine and right up my alley, what with me being such a girly girl and all!
 
 
 
Here is what I did with the case.
 

Scheme : all there
Evidence : scallops, flower, hearts, wood, metal
Testimony : I used the IW Heart
 
I broke the word HEART into my journaling down as such:
 
Healing has come from you
Every time you smile, laugh, touch my face
All the affection you show
Rectifies and uplifts the sadness I carry within
Thank you for being my heart
 
Here are some close up shots:
 
 








 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! I just LOVE the colors and all the details!!

    ReplyDelete