22 May 2015

Carefree For A Day

Hey there,
 
I'm desperately behind on my blog posts!!  So much is going on in my life right now!!
 
Here is the latest sketch over at Let's Scrap:
 
 
And here is what I did with it:
 
 
My journaling is on the back.
 
When mommy met with Auntie Mel, daddy came through and said that I needed to do more with you; create more memories.  I thought that it would be a great idea to have a mommy-daughter photoshoot so that I can add more photographs of the two of us to the huge amount I already have displayed at home.  I needed to add more pictures of us - most of them are of daddy, or of you and daddy.
So, for a day, for those moments when we were on the shoot in the Majik Forest, we were totally carefree.  It was a great shoot and the photographs are magnificent.  You were a superstar throughout and I'm thrilled to have so many wonderful photographs of us (mostly because I have hardly any, always being the one behind the camera instead!!).
Daddy was definitely right there with us - there were feathers and butterflies galore!
 
Here are some close up shots of the LO.

 
The chippies were treated with gesso, gelato's and some embossing powder in places.
 
The circle is cut from embossed paper, which I sanded down here and there.

 
The title chippie has merely been inked in navy blue.




 
XOXOXOX


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful two pager. Such pretty photos of you and your little bluebird xx

    ReplyDelete