17 Apr 2015

Like A Boss

Heya!
 
I'm so so so behind with my posts!  Been a busy week and our power cuts hasn't helped matters much!!
 
Today I'm (finally!) sharing my take as DT over at Let's Scrap
 
 
Here's what I did with it
 
 
My journaling (on the back because I mostly forget to incorporate a way of putting it on the front in my excitement in creating a LO - chop!)
 
Your favourite treat when you were just a little thing, Donuts.  You would demolish them, like a boss, within minutes.
These pics were taken in our garden after daddy got back from a game of golf and on his way home, he'd stopped off at the shops to buy you a little donut.
I love them.  I love these photographs of the two of you - I just wish I could remember the conversation...  No doubt, daddy was telling you to eat slowly as you gobbled away.
So special that he thought of you all the time and brought you a treat when he'd been away for the morning.
 
Here are some close up shots:

 
I usually like to colour co-ordinate my papers to the colours in my photographs, so for the first time in ages, I used yellow as my background.  I love how bright and uplifting the page is.
 
The title is cork and I brushed some black chalk over it randomly.  As you can see - I did some stitching in places too.  Including on the middle "sweet" which is below the second and third photographs.


I raised some elements to give the piece more dimension.

 
I used my stitching template tool for these squiggles.  Camera's and elements were fussy cut and the edges were chalked to make them pop out more on the yellow background paper.


 
I really DO love stitching on a LO!!

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment