28 Jan 2015

Journey

So my next post is just CSI Case File 151 and it includes a sketch by the uber gorgeous Em.
 
 
 
Here is what I did with it.
 
 
Scheme : Check
Evidence : frame, string, loops, texture paste
Testimony : I used the IW attitude and reluctant
 
My journaling is behind the pink "pouch"
 
My Beary,
A little while ago, when life returned to normal after the Festive Season had run its course and school started, I had the opportunity to finally have some time alone.  The responsibility of looking after and entertaining Isabella was not consuming me, as she had been at school.  I just sat myself down on the couch to be still - because I have been SO busy distracting myself from the inevitable - FACING LIFE.
I am reluctant to admit that there is a stubborn, headstrong part of me that is ready to admit “You Got This”.  It’s during the odd occasions when optimism rears its head, that I feel like this.
I’ve put so much in place already and done so much planning for my and Isabella’s future.  Control Freak, much?
I know that facing this mourning period is all about attitude.  EVERYTHING is all about your attitude - how you approach it.  I’m just finding it incredibly hard to have a good attitude.  To find a positive side to the tragedy of having lost my one true love.  My soul mate.  My anchor.
I KNOW what you want from me.  I just know it.  I know you want me to be happy (eventually) and that you don’t want me to wallow (too much).  I know you love Isabella and I; and that it is up to me and me alone to ensure that we can get through this.
It’s just really hard.
That’s all.
 
And now for some close-ups.

 
I love stitching. Love, love, love.  The end.

 
The pink paper is almost like a thin tissue - beautiful.  Chippie has just been inked.

 
I love this string - totally works with you - no fighting required!

 
The frame is also a chippie, inked.


 
I miss him so much.


5 comments:

  1. It is so special, Lisa-Marie! ♥
    Is it an envelope (the pink with hearts)? What is inside?
    You know I think it is not about seeing positive in your loss because it is not. I think it is rather trying to see positive in life despite the negativity and sadness of the loss... I think so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah honey and here come the tears again. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through. You are so young and you have been through so much already and it is just not fair. I don't deal with emotions (any emotions) very well. My whole thing is to push it down as far down as I can go and pretend that it never happened. I have never met you or Beary but I have shed more tears for you than on any other occassion. Maybe because so much of me relates to so much of you in the parallels that we have and I can't even begin to imagine having to deal with a loss like this. I think you are amazing. Isabella is so lucky to have chosen you as her mom. You will help her to get through this and she will help you too. <3
    A beautiful layout (I love the clean lines and white space) big hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page my friend...love the hand stitching...you are so good with putting your feelings into words...and recording it for you and Isabella. Love you much xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page - images, design and journalling!! WOW!! Once again, so sorry for your loss!!! Hope this helps with the healing process!! You will definitely have a lot of reflections to look back on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful page love and thoughts for you xxx

    ReplyDelete