21 Sep 2014

Where Personalities Meet

Hello!
 
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!  Here, the only news worth mentioning is that we have expanded our furdren by another two!  On Thursday we adopted the MOST adorable little puppies!  Oh I am besotted!
 
Needless to say: watch this space for some uber cute LO's!
 
So today I managed to squeeze in some scrapping time to complete Case 139 over at CSI.  Here it is - along with yet another divine sketch by Em!
 
 
And this is how I solved the case!
 
 
Scheme : Check
Evidence : Stripes, Flowers, 2 of something, birds on LO
Testimony : I used the words two and perfect; and I journaled on the back
 
Isabella - you will often hear people say that they were 'meant' for each other.  More often than not, they are usually referring to themselves or others as a couple.  But you and I my precious girl - we were meant to be .. DESTINED to be together.  We are a perfect pair.  The two of us are equally pedantic and particular.  I am sure that we each have some form of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.  Goodness knows why it is referred to as a 'disorder' (unless you are Jack Nicholson in As Good As It Gets, I suppose!).  I used to think that I was overly pedantic, organised, particular, specific.  That was until you started to reveal this side of you quite strongly in the last 18 months. 
Heaven forbid your food should touch or your blanket is skew (or ruffled) or your shoes aren't side-by-side.  Oh - and those toys you sleep with at night?  Well they simply MUST be in a STRAIGHT line next to you, else you get yourself in quite a huffy tizz!
Mostly I think it's a quirky and sometimes funny trait - and I love that I share this with you; that I "get" you on this level.  Others?  Not so much.  Daddy is a laid back Aquarian, so he doesn't quite understand how organised you and I simply have to be. 
But that's why he is ours - we sort things out for him, don't we?  See - not just you and I are perfect for each other - you, daddy and I are ALL perfect for each other.  Just like a puzzle - we all fit!


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic page, adorable pictures. Love your take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete