1 Apr 2014

ecSTATIC - SD CSI

Hi!
 
So for the month of April, I am so excited to announce that I managed to secure myself a spot on CSI as a Special Deputy!  Yay!!  Such an honour. So much of excitement!
 
And without further ado, here is the first case I have taken part in, namely S365-5:
 
 
I love it!  I love, love, love it!
 
And here is what I did:
 
 
Scheme : Check
Evidence : Stripes, Buttons, Scallops, String
Testimony : Document something silly
 
My journaling is typed up on the two pull-out tags on the top left:
Mommy and  Daddy decided to buy you your very own inflatable jumping castle.
It wasn't even properly inflated yet, when you very excitedly started jumping around and playing in it.  I was so busy helping daddy that I didn't notice, at first, that the static caused by the castle was making your hair look so silly.
Not sure what was funnier - your hair or the fact that you were totally oblivious!
When I eventually did take notice, I could NOT stop laughing.  you were completely unperturbed by your snorting, cackling and guffawing mommy; and carried on as if nothing was out of place.  It was hysterical to say the least. 
Mommy HAD to grab her camera to take some pictures, naturally.  I did manage to take quite a few pics, but a lot of them turned out to be blurry because I just couldn't stop laughing.
Bad, bad mommy for laughing at her little girl!
 
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I loved this layout when I saw it in the gallery. The strips really pop on the black and I love the photos. I would be laughing my ass off too :D Love how you cracked this one <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh out loud at your journaling. Love the strips. Awesome design.

    ReplyDelete