14 Mar 2014

Our Light

Seeing as how I am now at home, "retired", AND seeing as how I want my primary focus going forward to be scrapping, I have decided to start taking part in a few more challenges. 
 
I've noticed a few ladies taking part in one called "Black with Two".  It is an interesting concept, actually - so I thought I'd give it a bash this month.
 
 
 
I knew pretty much straight away which of my recent photographs to use; and so this is what I worked on yesterday:
 
My journaling is written around the edges of the LO, creating a 'frame'.  It reads:
 
everywhere we go - anything we do - you somehow manage to bring ray upon ray of sunshine with you.  you have managed to touch so many lives already and in such a short time! may you continue to light up the lives of those you meet and be a light in the lives of those you have yet to encounter. may your light and your love know no bounds. and may you be eternally blessed - as blessed as we are to have you in our lives.
 
Here are some close-ups!
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Hi love your page its just beautiful and a beautiful photo also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this is such a beautiful layout you have completed the challenge well love the little banners , thanks for playing with us at BW2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...I love how the citrus colours pop on the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZEBALLS Lisa-Marie, I am so happy that you have played along here. You have created a wonderful layout and your love for bluebird just shows in everything that you do. Love the stamping on the black and the journalling around the edge. Wonderful. Love your style. <3 thanks so much for playing along with us at BW2 xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you decided to give our Mood Board a bash Lisa-Marie! You've nailed it! Love the heartfelt journaling around the edge. A beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at BW2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous job with this months inspiration board! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, love that decorative circle border. Nice job with this BW2 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great take on our our challenge and lovely journaling. Thanks for playing along with us at BW2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty page! Love the sweet journaling and the beautiful border. Such a great page.

    ReplyDelete