28 Feb 2014

Shameless #Selfies

Another week, another CSI challenge done and dusted.
 
Gorgeous eh??  Orange used to be high up on my 'daunting colours' list, but as of late, I've really started to warm to it.  Especially when mixed with pink...
 
So here's my take on the challenge.
 
 
All the colours are there
Evidence : Polka dots, drips, wood, stickers
Testimony : I used the word giggle from the IW
 
My journaling is underneath the bigger image:
So although there are times when you DON'T enjoy being in front of my ever-present camera, there ARE times when you want me to "take a picture of us, please mommy".  I love that you do - because you really ham it up!
Mostly, you choose to be all 'posey' and pouty, but on this day, you were in a particularly mischevious mood and you chose to use mommy as your own personal jungle gym!
I took full advantage of the fun we were having and snapped away.  Needless to say, we were both in fits of giggles, chuckles, guffaws - with a squeal or two thrown in for good measure .... AAAAND we even did some of those rip-roaring loud SNORTS that we are both so famous for!
I just love this series of pictures of us - so nice to be in front of the camera with you.  I have even had some friends comment on how delightful these images are!
Proof yet again, that you really ARE mommy's crazy, CRAZY Goose!!!
 
 
The main wording in the title is Tim Holtz grunge board, which I lightly inked and then put on a lick of Glossy Accents for some sparkle.  The drips are Dazzles.
 
 
Thanks so very much for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. This has to be the funnest layout ever. You to having fun and I can imagine all the hysterical giggles and snorting. Love it.

    ReplyDelete