25 Nov 2013

My Fair Lady

More orange today over at CSI and I'm beginning to be more comfortable around this, my least favourite colour! Yay!  Lovely cool-ish palette, this!
 
 
And so this is what I worked on today.
 
 
Scheme : All colours
Evidence : butterflies, floral, stripes
Testimony : it takes two (2 fonts)
 
My journaling (short one this week!) : Nov 2013.  A wardrobe bursting with over 40 dresses, a multitude of necklaces, alice bands and hair bands ... all this simply proves that you ARE a Girly Girl!  Right down to your precious tippie toes!
 
Here are some close-ups.

 
I did a lot of work with a mask, texture paste and mists.  As well as with Gelato's and my water colour pencils.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Your page is gorgeous. I love all the butterflies. I haven't even started on this one yet. I do hope that I will have time to get to it...my life is a tad hectic right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love that picture, the colors you used and all your added touches.

    ReplyDelete