2 Aug 2013

Sweetie

Today I worked on the latest sketch challenge over at Scrap Africa.
 
 
 
I decided to start using all the images of Isabella that I had printed up years ago - I mirrored the sketch and this is what I came up with.

 
Gawd.  Isn't that face just precious!?
 
Below are some closies and additional details.

 
Sticker letters, treated with Glossy Accents and sprinkled with embossing powder before heating.  The chippie fence was stamped and then roughly embossed.

 
Gauze behind the flower cluster.  I also gave my background paper a light-handed coat of white acrylic paint.

 
Little corner created with beads.  I also hand-stitched a border right 'round the page.

 
When the acrylic was still wet, I sprinkled it with UTEE and then used my heat gun to both dry the paint and also emboss.  Then I stamped randomly with blue, pink and pale pink.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Auhwwww...Sweety Pie!!! This is such a fabulous LO for a most beautiful photo...love your colour choices and all the little added touches to it.Beautiful flower cluster as well! Thanks for this very quick entry to the Scrap Africa challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, Lisa-Marie! ...soooo girly and pretty :-D Thank you for joining in the fun at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet page for a sweetie girl! Great layout Lisa-Marie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty. She is such a sweet girly. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! This is just gorgeous! What a super sweet girly layout! Love all the details. Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute!! a real sweetie, thank you for joining us at Scrap africa. channa

    ReplyDelete