29 Aug 2013

Her First Love

The latest challenge at ScrapAfrica is all about colour!  It's such a lovely colour combo that I HAD to make time to play!  Thanks Kerryn!  It's a stunner! :-)
 
 
So this is what I finished up this morning!

 
As you can see - LOTS of layering.  I simply adore this set of pics of Travers and Isabella!  And I though that the colouring in the shots would work really well with this scheme (I am pedantic like that...).
 
I spritzed with ALOT of perfect pearls ... have a renewed love for them!  And I also used some long forgotten rub ons.
 
Here are some additional close up shots.  Please forgive the bad, bad lighting! I am using an archaic camera, as my precious baby camera was stolen from my home; AAAAAND we have brutally overcast weather in Cape Town currently!



7 comments:

  1. Love the tearing and layering Lisa-Marie! Gorgeous photo's too! Love the little clusters peaking out from under those layers too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is sweet Lisa-Marie!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Africa, we love your work!! Smiles, Rene' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful page Lisa, love all the tearing and layering. Such a shame about your camera :(
    Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adoring photos and well designed page!!! Thank you for your continued support of Scrap Africa...just love seeing your work show cased here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely page, love how you stamped on the picture ( right?) in any way it is very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Scrap africa, Channa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ...such rich layers. Love your layout.

    ReplyDelete