10 Jun 2013

A Barrel of Laughs

For this challenge, I combined both challenges on the Scrap Friends site - namely their colour challenge with their sketch challenge:
 
 
I must be honest, I really rushed through this one to get it finished!  I am rapidly running out of time with the preps of Isabella's birthday!!  Aaack!
 
Even though I rushed, I do like what I did!  I love how the colours just explode forth and I think that my pics work really well with the sketch!
 
 
She had SUCH a ball playing in this barrel tunnel at one of our many local wine farms!!
 
 
I loved the idea of tying floss around this circle, as can be seen from the sketch!  The pink embellishment is a wooden doily.
 
 
Crazy child of mine!  More wooden doilies as embellishments.
 
 
 
Thanks for your visit and your comments!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty. Great take on colors and sketch. And I love your heirloom layout below!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those photos are perfect for this sketch!! love how you combined the color and the sketch, looks really nice together! thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFriends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great how you cut the photos to fit the circles like that - they look great & that wooden embellie with the twine is scrumptious! Love seeing you joining us at SF & GOOD LUCK with the party organising::):)!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete