6 May 2013

my pretty poppit

Fourth and Final challenge.  I am officially pooped! :-)

I teamed the latest sketch challenge at Blue Fern with the one at Scrapfriends; namely 'Favourites'.



It wasn't hard for me to decide which of my pics of Isabella is my favourite!  It has been on my home PC desktop since the day I took it (almost 1 year ago!).

Here's my LO, combining the 2 challenges.  The sketch is mirrored.


I love this shot of Isabella because it is just so incredibly natural.  She was playing about in the grass and when I called her, she turned to look at me and was about to take the hair out of her face, because it was so windy.  The smile, everything about this photograph just makes me so happy.  Our special little girl!

Here are some additional close up pictures:

 
A close up of that GORGEOUS little face - and the chipboard.  I treated it with ivory & gold enamel UTEE.  The little heart (taken from the top of the frame) just 'belonged' there below her precious little facey.
 
 
Title and delicious treated 'gauze' that I purchase at a local craft store (NO idea how it is treated, but it's delightful to work with!)

 
I really wanted to keep the colours muted so that the photograph stood out.
 
Thanks for the visit! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love that chipboard over the photo!!!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....absolutely beautiful! :) Thanks for sharing your favorite at Scrap Your Story this week. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete