6 May 2013

adorable

The latest case file at CSI is FABULOUS!  The colour scheme is glorious; I actually used that exact scheme for Isabella's first birthday party!!




I also fell madly in love with the latest sketch at ScrapFriends .. man oh man - I DO love their sketches!  I really do!!!




Here's what I did with the two.


 
In terms of the CSI requirements:
 
The Scheme | I used all colours
Evidence | flowers, fence, something woven, circle, distressing
Testimony | I documented Spring
 
The bottom section of the LO (where the stripes are) is the woven section.  The title is a Blue Fern chippie, which I treated with black UTEE to get a glorious glossy effect.
 
Here are the close-up images:
 
 
Chipboard fence, painted with white crackle paint

 
Circular doily, dotted with Gesso and microbeads applied while the Gesso was still wet

 
Flowers and my journalling
 
 Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page, love the amazing look on the flower clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful page! thanks so much for playing along with us at ScrapFriends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Look at all those blooms..wow! You're VERY patient...I'm a UTEE fan, I think it gives a really fun finish...this is gorgeous. Glad you enjoy our sketches....& brill to combine it with CSI [another fave site of mine, too:):)]...thanks for playing along. Totally FAB page:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve love love the colours,just sweet,flowers what a great idea as the sketch design...very clever,I'm now a follower of you too xo

    ReplyDelete