22 Apr 2013

The Crazy Goose

Our Isabella's alias is The Crazy Goose.  There is never a dull moment with her around; and quite often, I have tears of laughter streaming down my face with things that she does or comments that come out of that perfect little mouth!

One of her new favourite things to do is to make 'copies' of her face (and some other bits!) with our photocopier at work.  I have quite a collection of these copies (I am a hoarder of note!) and I have been looking for the opportunity to scrap them.

This week's CSI case presented just such an opportunity!  And because alot of the elements I have to use also appear in the latest Scrap Africa challenge, I decided to combine the two.

Over at Scrap Africa, the challenge is to use triangles, confetti and black and white photographs.  And here is CSI's latest challenge:



Here is what I did.

 
 
For CSI:
 
I used all the colours (although the grey-white was hard to find!)
My evidence : clouds, dots (if confetti counts!), small brads, stitching, pen work and triangles
As Testimony, I documented funny, by means of a little poem / rhyme
 
Here are further close-ups and details:
 
 

 


 
 
 

 
She really DOES live up to the name Crazy Goose!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh... the Goose never ceases to amuse me!!! Love the photo(copies)and the very clever way you have used the criteria of the challenge! Thank you once again for joining us at Scrap Africa with a lovely LO !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this layout Lisa-Marie. I think you nailed this case. Fabulous work lady :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too stinking awesome. LOL She must have a ton of personality - I can almost hear her giggling as she smooshes her cute little face onto the copier! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet and precious! Love this page! You did such a great job with the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Words cannot express my thanks to you for taking part in my challenge. I really do appreciate it!! Your layout is just GORGEOUS. Rene' from Scrap Africa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgous photos and i love your interpretation of the challenge :) TFS with us at Scrap Africa :)

    ReplyDelete