13 Apr 2013

Reflect : Scrap Your Story Sketch

Two challenges done this weekend!

First off, here is the latest sketch over at Scrap Your Story:




And here is my take on the sketch:


These are amongst my (MANY!) favourite shots of Isabella and I wanted to keep the actual scrapping element of this piece quite simple, so that the pics really 'shone'.  These were taken around 18 months ago at the V&A Waterfront Aquarium.  She was sitting in front of the monster fish tank and between playing with the water, kept on staring at her own reflection.  I really just love these pics... makes me wonder where my BABY has gone!

Here are some close-ups.



I traced all the circles and then did some stitching.  The flowers are made of felt and I layered two of them up and dolly'ed them up with a piece of bling.


I used both washi tape and traditional ribbon.


My special girl! :-)

6 comments:

  1. Such a precious layout Lisa-Marie. Love the colours and that you let the photos shine. Thanks for playing along with us at SYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. Cute. Love those pics! I also love the colors and the stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Your Story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page and photos!!! LOVE that flower as well!!!!
    Thanks for playing along at SYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on the sketch and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love those photos, I just keep going back to look at your page over and over again. Thanks for playing along this week at SYS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really LOOOVE all the blue...beautiful! :) Thanks for joining us at Scrap Your Story!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete