6 Apr 2013

"Perfectly You"


Hey there!

This weeks’ CSI challenge is so vibrant and colourful.  And it worked perfectly with a range of Kaisercraft paper which I had been stashing away for a specific set of pictures I eventually wanted to take of Isabella.
 
I decided to incorporate the latest sketch over at ScrapAfrica, because I loved the look of it, with the CSI challenge.


Here is my result:

 


For the ScrapAfrica challenge – I used the image as is.

For CSI:
Colours – I used all
Evidence – I used birds, ribbon and mini-brads
Testimony – I grabbed the title of one of the poems to use as the title of this piece.  My journaling is behind the red – you can see the little pull out tab I made.
 
Here are some additional images.

The tope and the bottom of the page were 'framed' with washi.  In this image aboe you can see the little tab I created for my journalling.

 
A close up showing the title, bird, ribbon and mini-brads

 
I wanted to keep this as 'simple' and clean as possible - didn't want to fuss too much with too much technique and inking.  I am happy with the result.  I printed the image twice; the first one was cut to create 'stripes' and I edited the second so that just the colour of the duckling showed - this fitting in with the yellow of the CSI scheme.  This image was also raised with foam tape.
 
Hope you like it!
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a great page Lisa-Marie...I love it! Love the twine and those sweet little birds, and of course the fabulous photo's! Stunning page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous fun photos and great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable are those photos! I love the fun colour scheme with the B&W photos. Thanks for playing at Scrap Africa :).

    ReplyDelete