This weeks’ CSI challenge is so vibrant and colourful. And it worked perfectly with a range of Kaisercraft paper which I had been stashing away for a specific set of pictures I eventually wanted to take of Isabella.
I decided to incorporate the latest sketch over at ScrapAfrica, because I loved the look of it, with the CSI challenge.
Here is my result:
For the ScrapAfrica challenge – I used the image as is.
For CSI:Colours – I used all
Evidence – I used birds, ribbon and mini-brads
Testimony – I grabbed the title of one of the poems to use as the title of this piece. My journaling is behind the red – you can see the little pull out tab I made.
Here are some additional images.
The tope and the bottom of the page were 'framed' with washi. In this image aboe you can see the little tab I created for my journalling.
A close up showing the title, bird, ribbon and mini-brads
I wanted to keep this as 'simple' and clean as possible - didn't want to fuss too much with too much technique and inking. I am happy with the result. I printed the image twice; the first one was cut to create 'stripes' and I edited the second so that just the colour of the duckling showed - this fitting in with the yellow of the CSI scheme. This image was also raised with foam tape.
Hope you like it!