12 Apr 2013

Little Miss

By golly - I REALLY am enjoying taking part in so many challenges!  Especially when I am able to combine two when my LO-creating mojo has desserted me!!

Here is my second combo for the day : Berry71Bleu's challenge (anything with flowers) + the latest sketch (no 12) over at Scrap Friends, namely:



I sat staring at this sketch for ages and ages.  I was initially daunted by it - I LOVE it, but just couldn't get my ahead around doing something so vibrant and busy - because that is just not how I scrap.

So, I decided to keep the basic layout and just stick to that instead.  Here's what I did - I am incredibly happy with it!


I like to think that I gave that STUNNING sketch its well-deserved justice! FLOWER overload!  Yay!  It was great to be able to use so many flowers!!

 
 



 
I just love these tiny pink resin rose-buds which I found at a local craft shop.

 
I am more convinced than ever before that I have the most gorgeous little girl! :-)

6 comments:

  1. what a pretty layout! and those little resin roses are just too cute - they´d make great earrings for summer too :). thanks so much for playing along with us at ScrapFriends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty page and cute photo, thank you for joining Berry 71 Bleu challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the sketch! Great work! Thanks for playing along at SF!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute page ! Love all the pink details !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, love all the details...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious picture and layout! Love all the pink and beautiful flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete