13 Dec 2012

Scrap Africa Challenge - Sketch 12


Shoo!  Talk about cutting it close!  From the moment I saw the sketch challenge over at Scrap Africa (ahem - due TODAY), I knew what I wanted to do.  Here's the sketch:
 
 
 
We had 2 weeks in which to complete the task and I was sure I’d make the time.  Somewhere.  Somehow.  Even with a demanding toddler – I was determined.

Well.  One family argument later and I was up at 05:10 this morning to start work on my project.  Thankfully, the image of what I wanted was firmly burned into my head.

 So, without further ado – HERE is my take on their challenge. I do hope you like it!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Glad you made it in time with this challenge! Really love your take on our challenge at Scrap Africa...and as always, your little model is just to adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is gorgeous...you did wonderful with the little time you had. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaah....what a sweet page!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great that you were able to support us again and show us your creativity Lisa-Marie! We love seeing your work and this is another gorgeous layout! I love the sweet photo's and the fresh colouring! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete