19 Nov 2012

AWS Scrapping Weekend

At the end of October this year, I attended a "first-of-its-kind" scrapping marathon, hosted and organised by Cathy of Craft Crazy.

We had 6 local teachers and it was a great event, because we had SO much time to complete our tasks.  I, however, did NOT manage to complete any of my tasks on the day!

My favourite of all was one which was designed by Tannie Alma.  I knew that I wanted the perfect shots to finish it off and after trawling through literally thousands of shots of my Isabella, I finally found what I was happy with and EVENTUALLY managed to finish the project off.

Here are the images of what is, without doubt, my most favourite creation.  Thanks Tannie Alma - you are a true talent!








I am SO happy with the end product!

No comments:

Post a Comment